May 2, 2007

Celebrants in the News

I was trained as a Celebrant, first by In-Sight Books as a Funeral Celebrant, and then by the Celebrant USA Foundation and Institute, the organization mentioned in the article, with a speciality in weddings. Because I have also had training in Ceremony in the Celtic shamanic tradition with Kathleen Leeson, RH, and other shamanic studies which I can bring into my work, I call myself a Ceremonialist rather than a Celebrant. However, because my orientation is in service of the client's needs, I can also do totally secular ceremonies as well and therefore can act as a Celebrant. The following article is a great illustration of how Ceremony can be a part of anyone's life and how Celebrants particularly work to create a vast number of personalized ceremonies.


Click on the photo to enlarge it and read the article.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker