Mar 16, 2009

Learning to Walk the Walk of "The Mother”





These are some pictures from a Mother Blessing Ceremony that was held in December of last year. (I mentioned it previously in a December 08 post.)

My client was a first-time mother, and a major focus of her Ceremony was about addressing any fears of being alone in this experience by initiating and nourishing her connection to the archetypal energy of the "Universal Mother”, She who birthed us all, and She who is there for all mothers.

This is what my client had to say after her Mother Blessing Ceremony:

“I feel calmer. I don't feel so alone, or rather, I know that despite being alone on the path to become a mother I can feel and see that this is a well trodden path that many have taken before me and many will take after me. I found hearing other women's stories to be so valuable for this. I find listening and talking to be so valuable as a way of learning and this ceremony was such a huge step towards becoming a mother.”

~ Caitlin, Mother Blessing Client and Mother-To-Be

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker