Feb 10, 2007

Funerals and Other Ceremonies: What can I expect from working with you as a Ceremonialist?

Initially, I meet with the parties involved to find out who you are and what you envision. What happens next depends on the kind of ceremony you are looking to create.

For funerals, I would give you a quote over the phone based on your needs and we would hold a family meeting to share about your loved one. From your stories, we would create an appropriate form of tribute. I would also then officiate at the funeral, and conduct a graveside service or internment if needed.

For other types of ceremonies, I can offer any or all of the following: I would be responsible for hosting the ritual, guiding people’s experiences and assisting anyone who is participating. I would bring you ideas about structure and content, and I would give you a quote based on those services contracted. In all cases, I create ceremonies based on extensive consultation with you, until we arrive at a ceremony which reflects your experience of your life.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker