Feb 10, 2007

Weddings: What can I expect from working with you as a Ceremonialist?

Initially, I meet with the parties involved to find out who you are and what you envision. What happens next depends on the kind of ceremony you are looking to create.

For weddings, I would meet with you for a free no-obligation 45-minute consultation. At this point, we would look at your ideas and discuss various possibilities that I can contribute based on my expertise. At the first consultation I give you an estimate of the time involved to create your personalized ceremony and provide you with a quote of my fee based on my rate of $50/hour.

If you decide to hire me, I would leave you with a questionnaire to learn more about you and based on what you share I would begin drafting a ceremony. You can expect about 3 drafts for you to review and edit, but we can do more if required. I can do a rehearsal and I can also co-ordinate with the other members of the day, ie. photographers, musicians, etc. I would also give you a written copy of your unique ceremony as a keepsake.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker