Jan 1, 2009

Looking Forward to 2009

Happy New Year, one and all!
I love the beginning of the new year, setting new goals and making plans for the months to come.
In ceremonial terms, this year I have been talking to clients about several different ceremonies already:
· A Naming Ceremony, with the Intention of welcoming a baby into a family, community and faith tradition, as an alternative to a Christian baptism
· Houseblessings/Apartment Blessings, with the Intention of clearing out the energies of previous inhabitants and bringing personalized blessings and life-supportive consciousnesses into a home
· A Ceremony to Reclaim Space After a Separation, with the Intention of releasing the energies of the co-created home, and to welcome in life-supportive consciousnesses and energies on behalf of the newly single resident
There really is no limit on what Ceremony can mark in a life, as I have talked about before in this blog - click here for more information on what Ceremony is, here for more information on the Purpose of Ceremony, here for what you can expect working with me on a Ceremony and here for an overview of what Ceremony Packages I offer.
I feel very fortunate to have the chance to spend another year in my calling as Ceremonialist.
I wish you all an enlivening, purposeful and abundantly loving 2009!
Ceremonially yours,
Carrie

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker